Friday, May 28, 2010
Lesson's
Miss Ellie got a bit of a tough love lesson this week. We were at our local thrift store the other day looking for some large spoons to make wind chimes with and when I was looking she put a compass in her pocket. I had no idea until several hours later Dell made a comment about wishing he could have got something like Ellie did when we were at the store. Rite then I knew that something was not rite so I asked what do you mean. He says Ellie got a compass and I didn't get anything. Oh boy why would she do such a thing. When asked why she did it she said " I don't know" when asked did you know it was the wrong thing to do she says "yes". So she has spent the day in her bedroom and then we took her back to the store where she had to return it and apologize for taking it. The woman at the store was very nice and appreciative that she came back and told the truth and apologized. Hopefully this has taught her a lesson and we won't have to so this again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment